Part I.Tire delamination (crown, shoulder, side and inside)
1. The tire is in the state of overload and low pressure driving for a long time, the deformation of the tire increases, the transition of the sidewall is flexed, the cord in the tire is loose or wrinkled, and the heat generation of the tire body increases, resulting in the tire delamination.
2. The tire transportation distance is too long, and the tire runs for a long time, which causes the tire temperature to be too high, leading to the tire hollowing, delamination and lifting.
3. The tire running speed is too high, the flex frequency increases, the deformation and recovery process of the tire body is greatly shortened, and the tire temperature rises sharply, resulting in the tire hollowing and delamination.
4. Serious eccentric wear of tire results in uneven stress of tire.
5. The tires are equipped with different brands, old and new matching, and the structure matching is unreasonable, so that the single tire is overloaded.
6. Improper tire selection.
Part Ⅱ.tire opening damage (steel wire sticking out, tire opening explosion, broken mouth)
1. The tire is in the state of overload and low air pressure driving, and in the state of lack of air, the tire is twisted, resulting in tire bead damage.
2. In the process of high-speed driving, sudden braking and cornering are too fast or too small, which increases the instantaneous load on the front wheel of the vehicle and causes tire opening damage.
Part Ⅲ.scratches, punctures and abnormal wear
1. When the tire is driven with high air pressure, it increases the ground pressure in the center of the tread and causes excessive wear in the center of the tire crown.
2. If the air pressure is too high, the cushion effect of the cord on the impact will be reduced. In case of hard and sharp objects, the tire will burst, puncture or the ply in the tire will break in the form of X, y, and \.
3. The air pressure is too high, and it is easy to slip on the muddy road, resulting in the circumferential scratch of the tire crown.
4. The pressure is too low, the load is too large, the relative slip of the tire surface increases, the shoulder wear of the tire is serious, and the deflection of the sidewall becomes larger.
5. Frequent braking and operation in humid environment.
Part Ⅳ.appearance problems (cracks, impurities, bubbles, etc.)
1. The tire is stored in the open for a long time, resulting in the aging crack of the tire crown half circle and the cracking of the tire sidewall.
2. Low air pressure and large deformation of sidewall cause radiation cracking of sidewall.
1. In the process of tire shipment, due to improper measures, the tire is squeezed and deformed.
2. In the process of assembling the wheel rim, the fork, the scratch, the cutting of the wheel rim, etc.